
"I am holding you," He said.
I love talking to God because I know He's consistent.
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever."
Hebrews 13:8
I find so much comfort and safety in that fact. How can I be scared when he's ALWAYS so good ALWAYS so powerful. There is absolutely no exception and that's so.. indescribably awesome. Even when I'm not always so faithful to Him, He's An ALWAYS faithful God and Father.
He builds my patience and shows me my faults gently. He grabs my attention when I need to hear Him. He holds me and my future. He reassures me When I'm alone in the dark
He whispers light into my heart.
Ah, and despite all of the discomforts of life.. I have one comfort to hold onto, my awesome God. Awesome.
"In this fragile world, you are the only firm foundation... Yesterday today and forever you are the same, You never change. Yesterday today and forever, You are faithful and
we will trust in You."
-Vicky Beeching
Oh btw, I finally got that D90 I was waiting for.
I'll try to be more consistent with posting my photos but you guys should check out my facebook for regular updates. This thing has HD video recording too, I'll see if I can post up some more interesting things....
No comments:
Post a Comment