Monday, August 24, 2009

summer is ending

I can't believe this is the last week of summer vacation!
This summer went INSANELY fast... I can't even remember most of it (weird) but when I look back on pictures, journal entries, letters, movie stubs, name tags, and t-shirts... All the moments flood in again. I remember how amazed I was this summer. How happy I was. How heartbroken I was. How thankful I was. How changed I am. I'm really anticipating for this year to be... really different. Maybe that's a bad thing because it might bite me in the butt and fail to meet my "expectations" (not that I have an exact list or anything..) but I know that either way... it'll end up good in the end. God makes everything perfect and beautiful in His own time. We have to remember that.
God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment