Friday, January 1, 2010

summing up 2009

END OF 2009 SURVEY

Briefly Sum Up The Months In 2009
January:: ANC new year service. Knotts Berry Farm with Bryan. lots and lots of friend time
February:: our one year anniversary! I got my purity ring and chopped all of my hair off on a whim... I think I was upset or something that day haha
March:: R.I.P Grandpa. Things started getting realllyyy crazy. really.
April:: Spring Break. Learned a lot about myself and others.. Korea Vs Japan WBC game with alison :]
May:: I make varsity cheer. I just have a whole bunch of photos with Bryan this month so I'm guessing we hung out a lot this month.
June:: school is done...I get my D90 ;) and cheer starts to consume my life.  I manage a 4.0 all year :)
July:: MEXICO MISSION 09. Lots of swimming and hot tubbin do nothing days :) lots of beach.  
August:: summer retreat. PDYM conference in Irvine. devoted my life to full time ministry with Bryan too :] aanddd. I go to Texas. Station Fires burn.
September:: I AM LEGAL! More beach days... lots and lots of beach days. my birthday party at the beach. and birthDAY at the beach. Senior year STARTS.
October:: Halloween stuff I guess. I started internship at KAC. Cheer pretty much took over again. Homecoming!!! SAT's. (I'm DONE!)
November:: my brother becomes a teenager o_o Thanksgiving.. college apps eat me alive and drive me insane and others around me insane with my insane mood swings. insane month.
December:: Winter vacation to the rescue! I regain sanity. Bryan is legalized ;) haha pretty much everyone turned 18 by now.. snowboarrddding. christmas shopping. christmas parties. all that good stuff.
Which was the best month for you?:: August! :)
Which was the worst?:: November and April
What was the most significant thing that happened this year?:: oh wow, probably my walk with God becoming soo different through all the crazy stuff that happened.
What person had the most impact on your life this year?:: Bryan!
What was the best concert that you attended?:: PDYM conference praise was ammaazzzingggg.
What was your biggest challenge of 2009?:: I prefer to keep that to myself and a few.
Your biggest regret?:: I think I stressed out way too much and I didn't spend enough time with friends.
What moment stands out to you the most?:: I actually remember the feeling I had on 12:00 AM Jan 1 2009 really clearly.
What band did you listen to the most?:: Not really bands.. A lot of Beyonce, Taylor Swift, and Frank Sinatra though haha
On a scale of 1-10, 2009 was:: 6
Did you....
Meet anyone special?:: I met a lot of new people that are special to me now
Get close to someone you didn't expect to?:: nope I kept who I was always close to I guess and built on those
Have a boyfriend or girlfriend?:: yessir
Have a relationship for more than 3 months?:: all year long :)
Hook up with anyone, no strings attached?:: of course not
Experience the death of a loved one?:: Although I didn't grow up with him nor did he remember me when he died.. yes, a loved one yes.
Get in a fight?:: one too many
Lose a friend?:: yes but not to say that I don't still care for them
Get drunk?:: no way
Regret doing something?:: Not that I can really remember
Go to a concert?:: kinda? haha Onerepublic was the closest thing to live entertainment that I got
Fall in love?:: yes
Fall out of love?:: no
Get back together with an ex?:: no
Enjoy being single?:: nope!
Accomplish a goal?:: yes, many goals actually.
Learn something new?:: I learned to forgive, to accept healing, to move on, to grow up, to die to myself everyday for Christ. I pretty much perfected parallel parking 8)
Get arrested?:: NOO
Break up with someone?: nope!
Get a tattoo?:: no
Go to a party?:: I guess
Your favorites of 2009
Favorite CD (released in 2009):: Fearless
Favorite CD (not released in 2009):: a lot of old rock songs that I used to love
Favorite song:: off the top of my head... Desert Song
Favorite movie:: Avatar
Favorite person to talk to:: God :)
Favorite thing to do:: hanging out with bry, napping, taking photos, strangely.. I enjoyed being at cheer
Favorite TV show:: THE OFFICE. my new obsession
Favorite memory:: I have way too many! I'll pick one.. umm I loved staring out into the crowd at PDYM singing "with everything" and feeling tears roll down my face as I watched hundreds of high schoolers from all over the US praise, love, and serve the same God from all different races and backgrounds. That was amazing to me.
Favorite food:: recently.. Portos! and cheese :]
Favorite drink:: Iced tea. Notoriously known for my nasty iced teas people hate and I love
Favorite outfit:: urban skinny jeans, jcrew vneck, beanie, uggs, and my comfy obey sweater
Favorite celebrity:: Beyonce
Favorite place to be:: the beach or Barnes and Nobles .. hehe or in my bed
The New Year
What will you be doing on New Year's Eve?:: I went to church
Will you kiss anyone at midnight?:: I did not! but hannah kwon did headbutt me in the nose right after we did the countdown
Who do you WANT to kiss at midnight?:: hahaha
What is your New Year's resolution?:: to have a better year than last year and hope for the better
Did you keep your resolution from last year?:: I don't think I had any! I think I was way too happy last new years for some reason.
Do you think things will be different in 2010?:: I'll be 19. wow. very very very different.. I mean, I have no say in where I'll be or who I'll be.... but I mean I'm assuming that I'll be in a dorm, a different ministry group, different friends, different school, away from parents, with a job and a car, blahblahblah.
What do you want most out of 2010?:: I hope to walk into wherever I'm going on December 31, 2010 and know that I completed the year with God next to me all the way. Knowing that i did all that I could.
Do you think 2010 will be better than 2009?:: Possibly it could be... but I think it will only get harder. But then... I think I will have God even more through that
Anything you are particularly looking forward to?:: Graduating? I'm not sure. Prom. ACCEPTANCE LETTERS.
4 Final Quotes / Lyrics / Comments to describe 2009:
1:: even if my world falls I will say... above all I live for your glory
2:: we need to stop telling God how big our battles are and start telling our battles how big our God is
3:: Bad company corrupts good morals
4:: Love is patient Love is kind. it does not envy it does not boast. it is not proud it is not rude. it is not self seeking. it isn't easily angered.. it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.... keeps running through my head through my days

Take This Survey | Search Surveys | MySpace Surveys
Survey found on Bzoink

1 comment:

  1. "we need to stop telling God how big our battles are and start telling our battles how big our God is"

    i loved that quote :) very cool! i know this entry was a while ago, but i just wanted to say :D

    ReplyDelete