I really have so many ideas in my head...
I just can't really find the time and the money to actually get them done.
I want to start drawing again, start using my film camera again, develop photos again, learn photoshop again, buy a scanner, get some film, a detachable flash, a wide angle lens, a telephoto lens, a tripod.. oh and some auto insurance would be nice so I'd be able to drive out and take the shots that I really want on my own time.
This summer, I'm going all black and white film for a while.
I was first really really inspired by the rich tones of film that my teacher at Art Center showed me last summer.
I want portraits. hundreds and hundreds of portraits. blunt simple and clean ones. I need a white wall, funky clothes, and some models please. I've always wanted to shoot all of my friends on a white wall and keep them and give them out too.. money money because I'd want them to be on film and not digital. Something about film just excites me. the surprise effect I guess.
okay I rambled on about photography and I have no photos to really show you...
Hopefully that will change within a few months
meanwhile... check these out
ahem. i heard that a model is needed.
ReplyDeletepeople usually pay me but i'll do it for free since you're my friend :)