Thursday, February 5, 2009

Black and White

I'm not a huge fan of doing sports photography;
just because I think it's very generic and boring most of the time.
But I tried capturing some emotion this week.
I think black and white helps a little
They're not my greatest, but I just felt like an update tonight.







In between these shots, in between games, and during time outs I had my ipod on.
Beyonce's new song "Halo" was on replay for about two hours.



I'm listening to it right now as I write this.


" 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 
'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future.' "
-Jeremiah 29:11

Stand firm in faith and righteousness everyone.
Sometimes, you just have to sit and talk to Him.
Be real with Him.


                               peace

No comments:

Post a Comment