Sunday, February 22, 2009

in love

For the past two weekends, I've been away on retreats.
I made new commitments and promises to myself and God during these retreats.
Aside from the purity ring (Girl's retreat) I laid my life down for the good of others.
To serve them and to live as purely and righteously as possible.
To live a life of humility and sacrifice. 

& Then I thought to myself...
"This is real. I'm not joking. There is no turning back."

So for those of you who know me fairly well, I am asking you for a favor.
Keep me accountable to my promises and to my commitments to God and to you. 
Encourage me and I will continue to encourage you!

Psalm 141:5 
"Let a righteous man strike me- it is a kindness. let him rebuke me-it is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it. Yet my prayer is ever against the deeds of evildoers..."

No comments:

Post a Comment