Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Food Baby

I chopped all my hair off on Sunday night.
I felt like I needed a change...
I feel ten pounds lighter.


It's about 12:45 AM on a Tuesday night. 
Gina has decided to sneak to the kitchen
and cook some chef boyardee ravioli.
I ate the entire can [2 servings]
... in about 10 minutes flat.
Not to mention my daily stick of cheddar cheese.
I think I have a food baby.

Food Baby: (noun) When a person, typically a thin
 one, indulges a large amount of food which makes their 
stomach stick out from the fullness as if they're pregnant.

I feel about five months in. 

Why am I up so late eating canned food you ask?
Because, I have poor time management skills for one.
... but you know who makes me feel better?

Alison Yoon. 
She's up stuffing herself with oreos.


We should probably sleep now.


1 comment:

  1. OH. i can see your hair now.

    looking good geeners. :]

    -Qudoe
    Common People

    ReplyDelete