Sunday, July 5, 2009

El amor de Dios

Mexico 

Something about it makes me go back every single year... there's just something really life changing about it every time that you go there with the purpose of serving God. I've been there on week long trips a lot in the past four years that I've been at ANC but no two times were ever the same. This year, God taught me patience, maturity, and servanthood among other things but those three were the most obvious to me. I'm not going to lie, it's hard every single time. It doesn't really get easier every time you go but you just feel yourself growing.
I just can't stop thanking God enough for allowing me to go there so often and for giving me this love for these people. ahhhh I'm just so joyful when I think about all of it. 
I seriously seriously miss it already. Home feels weird, but it's still nice to be back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment